Question : I've updated to php 7 and now the script is not working/installing
If your server's php version is 7 then you can have problems with our scripts. Because in php 7 "Mysql" extension is disabled by default. If so then please follow the below steps to solve it.
If you are already using our script and now it's not working
- Edit ROOT/application/config/database.php
- Find the line $db['default']['dbdriver'] = 'mysql';
- Change it to $db['default']['dbdriver'] = 'mysqli';
- Save the file
If you are having trouble while installing
- Download database-setup.php.txt file from here http://webhelios.com/support/uploads/files/database-setup.php.txt
- Rename it to database-setup.php
- Replace old database-setup.php under ROOT/application/config directory
- Download install_core.php.txt from here http://webhelios.com/support/uploads/files/install_core.php.txt
- Rename it to install_core.php
- Replace old install_core.php under ROOT/application/modules/install/controllers/ directory.